The aims of the group are to:
- provide an opportunity for programme developers to meet regularly to share and exchange their experiences
- promote the adoption of best practice in parenting education
- provide a mechanism for developers to have a national voice
The group appointed an independent Chair, Dorit Braun, in January 2016. After discussions with Parenting UK as the membership body for parenting professionals, it was agreed that the PPDG would sit as a working group of Parenting UK who would provide secretariat support.
- Approachable Parenting
- Centre for Parent and Child Support (South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust, Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service Research Unit, Kings College, Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience)
- Family Links
- Incredible Years, Webster Stratton
- Mellow Parenting
- Middlesex University
- Parents as Partners - Tavistock Relationships
- Parent Gym
- Parents as First Teachers
- Strengthening Families, Strengthening Communities - Race Equality Foundation
- Solihull Approach - Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust
- The Stefanou Foundation
Download our brochure to learn more about our members.
If you would like to find out more about the PPDG, please contact us.